Position Summary and Qualification
The Quantity Surveyor conducts pre-bid conference, prepares bid documents, conduct clarificatory meeting, evaluation of bids and assists in awarding of project in accordance to the bid plans and specifications. Other duties are billing evaluation, change order evaluation, site inspection, preparation of bid breakdown and estimate.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree,
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil)
- Preferably 2-4 Years Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Attain Calendar bids and awards of different projects to ensure timely start of construction
- Prepare bid documents
- Prepare bid bulletins
- Prepare control estimate
- Evaluation of bids
- Issuance of Notice of Award
- Prepare bid packing format and OSM identification
- Conduct joint review on plans with PDMG
- Recommend savings/values engineering
- Prepare Contract Entry of approved contract and change orders for Filinvest Alabang Inc projects
- Review and check/verify progress billings endorsed by Construction Managers
- Check/Validate contractor's claims for change order/extra work orders
- Closing out of all contracts as soon as the project has been completed.
- Site inspections, punch listing, evaluation of change orders, canvass/ source-out/ establish cost and technical data, review plans and specifications to come up with the complete breakdown, estimate and value engineering.