Senior Planning Officer
Position Summary and Qualification
Senior Planning Officer is in-charge of managing the consultants during the planning and implementation stages. Duties involve assisting the Technical Project Team Head in design review of architectural and engineering package. He/She is responsible in ensuring the completeness and plans with high level of quality.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Architecture
- Required skill(s): CAD, MS Office.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Vector One Building,Northgate,Filinvest Alanang.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Assist the Technical Project Team Head in managing design consultants (Foreign and Local)
- Assist the Technical Project Team Head in managing mixed-use project assigned to the team
- Capable of managing projects with minimal supervision
- Capable in performing design review of architectural and engineering package
- Attend meeting and assist in determining project requirements
- Assist the Technical Project Team Head in preparing project deliverables
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design consultants
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the Technical Project Team Head
- Assist the Technical Project Head in reviewing Consultant's proposal to ensure that only fair and reasonable Designs recommended for approval
- Responsible for updating the project accomplishment status via smartsheet
- Keep the Technical Project Team Head informed about the project status and issues that may impact timelines and budget
- Attend the project Technical Group meeting on site
- Track and manage change notices and change orders
- Periodic site inspection to check construction are progressing to approved plans and specification
- Assist in monitoring construction progress, schedule, budget and quality of works
- Assist in turnover of completed projects to Property Management Team
- COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Capable in reviewing Architectural and Engineering Design package
- Knowledge in engineering discipline (Structural and MEPF)
- Capable of conducting multi-discipline design review
- Site Experience