POSITION SUMMARY AND QUALIFICATION:
The incumbent upon the direction of the Audit Manager shall be responsible in the proper execution of the audit plans through the applications of the standard auditing practices and techniques. He/she shall be responsible in properly documenting audit works and reports in pursuit of the internal control objectives of asset protection, accurate, and reliable accounting records, adherence to prescribed company policies and procedures and the promotion of operational efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably More than 1-year work experience specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Conduct financial and operational audits across all areas of the organization's operations to review compliance to company's policies and procedures, suggest improvement to address control weaknesses.
- Prepare written reports outlining findings including recommending areas for improvement and remedial action.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews after Internal Audit findings have been actioned to determine the adequacy of the action in improving operations and performance upon request or if deemed appropriate.
- Proficiency in applying internal audit standards, procedures, and techniques in performing engagements.
- Proficiency in accounting principles and techniques if internal auditors work extensively with financial records and reports.
- Knowledge to identify the indicators of fraud.
- Knowledge of key information technology risks and controls and available technology-based audit techniques.
- An understanding of management principles to recognize and evaluate the materiality and significance of deviations from good business practices.
- An appreciation of the fundamentals of business subjects such as accounting, economics, commercial law, taxation, finance, quantitative methods, information technology, risk management, and fraud.
- Dealing with people, understanding human relations, and maintaining satisfactory relationships with engagement clients.
- Good oral and communication skills to clearly and effectively convey such matters as engagement objectives, evaluations, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Committed to professional and personal excellence.
- Proactive team member, with proven ability to provide assistance to clients and fellow professionals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.