POSITION SUMMARY AND QUALIFICATION:
The Project Accountant handles project financial reporting and monitoring. Duties involved preparing monthly project financial statements and variance analysis, job costing report, receiving of all project related documents for charging. He/she is responsible for all queries related to assigned project.
- Candidate must possess a BS Accountancy degree and must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Real estate background is an advantage
I. PROJECT FINANCIAL AND EXTERNAL REPORTING
- Prepare monthly financial statements, job costing and scorecard report with variance analysis.
- Keep and maintain project related general ledger account schedules.
- Observe timely external compliance and reporting to BIR, SEC, and External auditors to ensure that the Company has complied to government's and external clients' reportorial requirements.
- Execute project migration to new accounting system (if any) to ensure that all records are reported on financial statements.
II. PROJECT MONITORING
- Review project related documents (e.g. request for payment, purchase request, cash advance and petty cash vouchers and contract listing) for proper charging and to ensure if within budget allocation with corresponding management approval.
- Maintain project's taxes and licenses monitoring report to ensure timely payment of all government related transactions.
- Safekeeping of project related documents for easy reference on queries and audits.
- Handle and promptly attend to all queries related to project report and scheduled in support to management.
- Can prepare and analyze financial reports
- Can work with deadlines and can handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Can use MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Can reconcile accounting/financial data
- Can apply effective interpersonal skills to provide service
- Can present narrative description of numerical data effectively