Project Development Assistant
Position Summary and Qualification
The Project Development Assistant (PDA) supports his / her Project Development Manager and team in overseeing project profitability and managing the full cycle of the project development process, including feasibility studies, project design & planning, project launch & implementation, turnover to clients and set-up of property management operations.
The Project Development team champions project success by leading and working with their partners from Design & Construction, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Permits & Property Management to ensure timely accomplishment of milestones.
Specific tasks of PDA include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of project briefs
- Preparation of research and market studies
- Development of pricing and payment terms
- Inventory management & monitoring
- Overall project monitoring including site oculars
- Liaising with various departments
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of real estate experience or brand management or project management experience in other industries. Experience in brand management for luxury brands and products is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Must be highly analytical
- Must be highly entrepreneurial, with a strong sense of ownership
- Fast learners, results-driven, resourceful and innovative
- Can work with minimum supervision
With strong communication skills (oral and written)