Position Summary and Qualification
The Transportation Manager is responsible for the orderliness of all transportation’s egress and ingress at Filinvest City (FC). He/She provides a comprehensive transportation management study for Filinvest City to address pedestrian and vehicular traffic flow and safety. He/She keeps the cleanliness & orderliness of South Station Terminal (SST and impose sanctions on erring SST registered transport drivers in accordance to SST Terminal Rules and Regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree of any course.
- At least 5 Year(s) of work experience in the Property Development/Real Estate Management, Traffic Engineering & Management, Transportation Planning & Management or any related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY FOR FILINVEST CITY (FC)
- Review, improve and update the traffic management system of FC
- Review and recommend the provision of pay parking areas within FC and to ensure that “No Street Parking” policy is strictly implemented.
- Recommend a comprehensive transportation and pedestrian management plan based on engineering principles and best practices.
- Application of best road safety engineering relevant to road construction and/or any road works and repairs.
- Implementation of all applicable laws and ordinances pertaining to traffic management and safety.
- Coordinate with government agencies related to transportation (e.g. DOTr, LTO, LTFRB, MMDA, PNP, HPG, Local units, etc.)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY FOR SOUTH STATION TERMINAL (SST)
- Manage the public transport terminal within FC particularly the South Station Terminal.
- Coordinate regularly with public Transport Groups and Companies for the orderly management of public transportation within FC
- Market the transport terminal to transport operators.
Review and screen prospective transport operator’s capability in terms of financial standing, safety and road worthiness of their transport fleets, etc.